At THIELMANN we also provide support in the event of emergencies or natural disasters with our tanks and containers made exclusively from high-grade AISI 304 / AISI 316 austenitic stainless steel.
Thanks to our field experience in military industry operations and defence campaigns, at THIELMANN we can bring all of our experience and know-how to bear on both the fields of rescue operations and emergency campaigns to deal with natural or man-made disasters.
Our containers and fuel tanks have a patented double-shell design, which can be deployed instantaneously without prior preparation in advanced positions without requiring gas to be emptied on withdrawal. The containers are designed to support extreme temperatures and weather conditions, and offer the assurance and safety of exhaustive manufacturing and extremely high-level quality controls.
Because you need the best equipment to help save lives.
TANK AND CONTAINER CHARACTERISTICS
- Preserve the organoleptic properties of food products
- Fully integrated solutions include pumping, filtration and preservation systems
- The water tanks and containers can include a reverse osmosis system, allowing the installation of drinking water supply and storage in minutes based on any source, including CBRN
- Easy to transport and store
- Tank Containers can be used to store water or foam for Fire & Rescue Services
- Tank Containers can store waste fluids (sewage)
At THIELMANN we offer products and containers of the highest quality and integrity, manufactured from high-grade stainless steel, capable of withstanding the most extreme weather conditions and terrains.
At THIELMANN we are experts in supplying containers and materials manufactured from high-grade stainless steel to rescue teams.
If you would like to find out about the best choice for your team and your rescue logistics, contact THIELMANN for no-obligation advice.