Wherever dangerous goods are transported, the legislator demands regular inspections of the containers used. As a recognized inspection agency in accordance with the BAM Dangerous Goods Guidelines (GGR 002), we can undertake all of the required periodic testing and inspections for your IBCs.
- Internal examination (after 2.5 years)
- Official examination (after 5 years)
Our examiners have qualified technical training, expertise according to §32 (5) Pressure Vessel Ordinance as well as the additional qualifications which deem them to be experts in carrying out inspections of industrial bulk containers (IBC).
The inspections of your IBC can either be carried out at our dedicated Ellrich cleaning facility or alternatively on-site at your company.
Our examiners work completely independently and will take care of everything for you, leaving you safe in the knowledge that all of the relevant legal requirements have been adhered to, and that your IBC is in top clean condition:
- Preparation and handling
- Provision of necessary testing equipment
- Minor instant repairs
- Replacement of defective fittings and/or seals
- Compilation of test reports
- Ensure that your IBC is fully and comprehensively cleaned
Take advantage of our services today!