ASME Pressure vessels
ASME STANDARDS - EXAMPLES OF USE AT THIELMANN
WHY DOES THIELMANN USE ASME STANDARDS?
Safety Is The Primary Objective
- THIELMANN Pressure Vessels hold the ASME "U" or "UM" Code, as defined in Section VIII, Division 1.
- The ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC) is a standard that provides rules for the design, fabrication and inspection of boilers and pressure vessels. A pressure component designed and fabricated in accordance with this standard will have a long, useful service life that ensures the protection of human life and property.
- Based on ASME's Section VIII, Division 1, there are distinct designations for pressure vessels which indicate that larger vessels should receive the U stamp, while smaller or miniature vessels should receive the UM stamp. However, this is not the only difference between the two. UM designated pressure vessels are not required to undergo the same inspection regimen as the larger, U stamped pressure vessels.
- By adhering to these codes, it means that THIELMANN is fully aware and compliant with the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of pressure vessel components during construction.
- THIELMANN vessels operate in a wide variety of environments and processes, therefore as a business which prides itself on safety, it was crucial to be certified to these very high standards.
NO MATTER THE APPLICATION, THIELMANN HAS THE RIGHT ASME VESSEL FOR YOU
Corrosion-resistant and safety regulation compliant solutions for the handling of a variety of complex chemicals
Solutions designed to meet the requirements of pigments and resins which require specific and delicate handling
Pressure vessel recipients, engineered to meet the stringent requirements of the crude oil industry
ASME PRESSURE VESSELS
THIELMANN offers a full range of custom configurations, designed specifically for your application. Different options, such as, sizes and capacities, body and bottom skirt material, seal types (NBR/EPDM/VITON/PTFE), level controls, sight tube gauges, electropolishing, plus many more, can be customized to fit in with your unique application.